Sunday 9 December 2012

Not everyone who wanders is lost

It's official...


The time has come to hang up the Winter coat, cap the green pen and start taking doxycycline.  After 5 months in the planning the bags are packed - my stash of Christmas puddings and I are almost, almost ready for the adventure that awaits.

For 2 years I'll be working at Nyangao Hospital near Mtwara in the south of Tz, not far from the Mozambique border.  With 220 beds, the hospital has medical, surgical, obstetric and gynaecological, paediatric and tuberculosis departments, plus busy outpatient clinics that serve a catchment area of over 250,000 patients. 

http://www.nyangaohospital.com/

It will no doubt be a small change from my old job at the PRUH (I promise I will try and walk slower from now on) and I will miss everyone terribly, but you are all welcome to come over for electives/DAPS/holidays anytime...

See you on the other side.

Kwa Heri xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment